The Dallas Section is currently focusing on the following issues:
- the well being of children and families
- women’s access to comprehensive health services
- healthy lifestyles
Through a combined effort of education advocacy, community service and building coalitions, we are planting the sees of change that will help provide a safety net for women, children and families who need our help.
Our community service projects are linked to our advocacy strategies. As we work to help people in our community, we also work to cure the underlying causes of the problems we encounter.
Our advocacy priorities are:
- Advance the Well-being and Status of Women
- Advance the Well-being of Children and Families
- Enhance the Quality of Jewish Life
- Ensure and Advance Individual and Civil Rights
- Support a Secure Israel and the Well-being of All Its People